For the School Payment Portal for lunch payments CLICK HERE.
Subscribe to the Lunch Calendar iCal feed HERE.
The meal price for 2018-19 is $6.00. This includes:
- the meal itself
- a beverage
- and the daily sides.
The a la carte beverage price is $1.00
You may fund your student's lunch account by sending a check payable to Delaware Valley Friends School by mail, including your student's name and "lunch" in the check memo field. Your student can also fund his or her account by check at point of sale or pay for a meal or any other lunch item in cash.
We offer an online payment option to families. As a guideline, the approximate monthly cost of lunch for a student is $108; the approximate annual cost is $1,000. Parents will receive a notice when the lunch balance is low.
- BBQ Chicken Cheddar Salad; Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap;
- Dragon (Chicken) Fingers; Meatless Chicken Nuggets (V); Vegetable Medley; Tater Tots;
- Chicken Salad BLT Wrap; Cool Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad;
- Spaghetti & Meatballs; Spaghetti & Marinara Sauce (V); Seasoned Rice;
- Egg Salad Wrap; Twisted Chef Salad;
- Totally Stuffed Grilled Cheese (V), Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup, French Fries;
- General Tso Chicken; General Tso Tofu (V); Rice; Asian Blend Vegetables;
- Ham & Cheese Hoagie; Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad;
- Pizza: Cheese or Veggie; Vegetable of the Day;
- Chicken Fajitas, Vegetable Fajitas (V), Roasted Fajita Vegetable Blend, Rice.
- Chinese New Year Celebration Meal - Spring Rolls, Pot Stickers, Tangy Orange Chicken, Steamed. Broccoli and Water Chestnut, Rice, Fortune Cookie.
- Chicken Tenders, Mac & Cheese (V), Garlic Spinach, Salad
- Breakfast for Lunch (V), Tater Tots, Breakfast Meats
- Homemade Pizza - Cheese or Vegetable; Vegetable of the day
- Hot Dog with Assorted Toppings, Veggie Dog (V), French Fries, Garden Salad
- Oven Baked BBQ Chicken, BBQ Chik'n (V), Corn Muffin, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw CANCELLED
- BBQ Chicken, BBQ Chick'n Tenders (V), Corn Muffin, Smiley Fries, Cole Slaw,
- Homemade Meatloaf with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn. Garden Patty (V)