For the School Payment Portal for lunch payments CLICK HERE.
Subscribe to the Lunch Calendar iCal feed HERE.
The meal price for 2017-18 is $6.00. This includes:
- the meal itself
- a beverage
- and the daily sides.
The a la carte beverage price is $1.00, reduced from $1.25 last year.
You may fund your student's lunch account by sending a check payable to Delaware Valley Friends School by mail, including your student's name and "lunch" in the check memo field. Your student can also fund his or her account by check at point of sale or pay for a meal or any other lunch item in cash.
We will be offering an online payment option to families later this school year. As a guideline, the approximate monthly cost of lunch for a student is $108; the approximate annual cost is $1,000. Parents will receive a notice when the lunch balance is low.
- Breakfast Bonanza! Variety of warm options with various sides.
- Chicken Nuggets, Meatless Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Corn
- Hamburger, Veggie Burger, French Fries, Lettuce & Tomato
- Personal pizza: Cheese, Pepperoni, Caesar Salad.
- Philly cheesesteak, Vegetarian Stuffed Tomato, Waffle Fries
- Spaghetti Marinara, or with Meatballs, Garden Salad, Garlic Bread
- Hot Dogs on Bun; Meatless Hot Dogs (V); Baked Beans
- Chicken Quesadilla; Cheese Quesadilla (V); Spanish Rice, Roasted Corn Salad
- Deli Style Hoagie Day! Chef select variety with vegetarian options, Potato Salad
- Chicken Parmesan on Long Roll; Meatless Chicken Parmesan, Pasta Salad
- Grilled Cheese; Grilled Cheese with Tomato & Bacon; Tomato Soup
- Tuna Melt with Tomato on English Muffin; Stuffed Zucchini Vegetable Boat; Garden Salad
- Chicken Nugget Sliders; Veggie Burgers; French Fries
- French Toast Sticks, Maple Syrup, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Sausage, Hash Browns
- Chicken Soft Taco; Vegetable Soft Taco; Refried Beans; Roasted Corn
- Fish & Chips; Veggie Pita Pockets; French Fries; Cole Slaw