Our admissions process is collaborative: as you learn about our school, we seek to learn about your child. Our goal is to ensure that Delaware Valley Friends truly represents the right fit for his or her needs.
The best way to experience Delaware Valley Friends is to visit us in person – touring our facility and meeting with current students, faculty, and staff. We offer monthly Admissions Information Sessions and frequent group tours throughout the year.
Applying To DV
Applying to Delaware Valley Friends School is a multi-step process, but our admissions and financial aid office is here to help you every step of the way.
|APPLY NOW FOR LOWER & MIDDLE SCHOOL |
SPACE LIMITED IN UPPER SCHOOL FOR FALL 2019
Submit the online application and required documents:
- An application completed by both the parent(s) and the student
- School records and teacher recommendations sent directly from the school
- Authorization for Release of Information for School Records
- Authorization for Release of Information by Professionals
- A psychoeducational evaluation that has been administered within 24 months, including a WISC V or a WAIS IV
- $100 application fee (grades 6-12)
- Preferably, a recent photo of your applicant
When the application is complete, the Admissions Office will coordinate its careful review by our Applications Committee.
If the Applications Committee believes your student will benefit from our program, s/he will be invited to spend a day at DVFS.
A parent interview with Mary Ellen Trent, Director of Admissions, is required.
We are here to answer your questions. Call or email anytime for a one-on-one conversation.
|Mary Ellen Trent|
Director of Admissions
(610) 640-4150 x2100
Delaware Valley Friends School welcomes students in grades 3 - 12 with learning differences, particularly in reading (dyslexia), writing (dysgraphia), math (dyscalculia), memory (long-term and working), processing speed, ADHD and executive functioning challenges.