DV STUDENTS ARE...
In Addition Our students live with one or more of the following:
- Specific Learning Disability
- Reading Disorder/Dyslexia
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression/Dysgraphia
- Mathematics Disorder/Dyscalculia
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Memory or Processing Speed Challenges
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
If you are unsure if Delaware Valley Friends serves your student's learning profile, please contact the Admissions Office to speak to Mary Ellen Trent.
|Mary Ellen Trent|
Director of Admissions
(610) 640-4150 x2100