How to Use the PowerSchool Parent Portal
The PowerSchool portal is the main hub of student information for comments and grades, where parents can:
- Check grades and comments by class and term
- Mobile app & comments
- Check assignment grades
- Teacher comments (term comments)
- View lunch program balance
- Change your account information
- Forgot Username or Password?
- Access Magnus Health account directly from PowerSchool
- Access InfoCenter: personalize how you receive school closing messages, how to enable SMS/TXT, and a library of sent messages - download InfoCenter instructions
(The PowerSchool app is available from the Apple App store and on Google Play. District code LDCW.)
If you are not familiar with the Parent Portal, below is an introduction to the main navigation and some of the details you will be able to see once you are signed in.
If you have any questions, please contact:Dave.Brubaker@dvfs.org
Comments: Teacher Comments
Comments on the PS mobile app
Forgot Username or Password?
Magnus Health SSO from PowerschoolIt is best to use a laptop or desktop computer for Magnus.
Contact Magnus Support 877-461-6831 for help.