Planned Giving - Investing in the Future!
Planned giving, sometimes called gift planning, is a wonderful way for donors to make transformative gifts to DVFS that will have a lasting impact on the lives of current and future Delaware Valley Friends School students. The cost of educating our students with learning differences will continue to be high due to the need for individualized attention, small class size, state of the art technology and a highly trained faculty. And yet cost is often the determining factor for many families who, even with financial aid, lack the means to send their children to DVFS. Your legacy gift can make it possible for us to continue to increase our financial aid and scholarships programs, build our endowment, and help sustain and expand our programs and facilities for years to come.
There Are 3 Types of Planned Gifts:
The Most Popular Planned Gifts:
- Outright gifts that use appreciated assets as a substitute for cash.
- Gifts that return income or other financial benefits to the donor in return for the contribution.
- Gifts that are payable upon the donor’s death.
- Appreciated Property or Securities
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder or Lead Trusts
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
We encourage you to consult with your financial advisor or accountant to learn more about making a planned gift to Delaware Valley Friends School. To learn more about the our Endowment, Scholarships or Capital Giving priorities, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com